12/28/2016

The List: 10 Dresses That Changed my View on Fashion




The prom night is very soon and for me, it's time to start thinking about my prom dress. As indecisive person, for me it's very hard to set  mind on one thing. It has always been like that... and with prom dress is even harder because prom is seen as one of the most important nights in one's life that happens only once. I don't see it like that, but this time, I'll try to accept it and not complain.
As a help, I started google famous celebrity dresses through a history. After a few days, I realized there are some dresses that had an enormous impact on me when I has a child and  influenced my style and how to express myself to world. Even today, there are some dresses that fascinate me. In some of them you look fabulous and seductive as Kitty Collins, in others charming and innocent or ready for party. But despite their diversity, they stuck up in your brain the same.

Here's the list of the most influental dresses in my life:





10. CHER

Met Gala, 1974.
Bob Mackie


Naked dress at its best 😃


9. ELIZABETH HURLEY

Four Weddings and a Funeral premiere, 1994.
Versace





8. BIANCA JAGGER

Studio 54, 1977.





7. FARRAH FAWCETT

The Academy Awards, 1978.
Halston





6. AUDREY HEPBURN

Breakfast at Tiffany's, 1961.
Givenchy





5. SIENNA MILER

 Cannes Film Festival, 2015.
Ralph Lauren





4. AVA GARDNER

The Killers, 1946.
Vera West




3. MARILYN MONROE

Gentelman Prefer Blondes, 1953.
William Travilla




2. BELLA HADID

GQ Men Of The Year Awards, 2016.
Hugo Boss





1. LAUREN HUTTON

The Academy Awards, 1975.
Halston


No comments:

Post a Comment