1/29/2016

Friday Inspiration: Bianca Jagger



Independent, brave and stunning lady who introduced us different kind of  glamour... 



I'm so so happy to announce that every Friday from now I'll be posting about people and things that influence my style and help me in life journey.

Person that I have chosen to be the first is Bianca Jagger. Known for unique sense of style, she cemented her status as a style icon during the wild 70's when she became the queen of the Studio 54 scene. The key moment was when she rode into Studio 54 on horse in 1977. That moment 
was and still is one of the most memorable that has ever happened.


This Nicauragan lady was an Original 'IT' girl during the 70's.
With her exotic beauty she won many famous guys including Mick Jagger ( with whom she was married for 8 years ) and Michael Caine. Also, she has a strong personality and is a big activist .She currently serves as a Council of Europe Goodwill Ambassador and is a founder and chair of the Bianca Jagger Human Rights Foundation. 


What I like the most about her is that she isn't afraid of taking risk and always look fabulous. 
When she was young, she wore almost everything. But she favored white tuxedo suits, big hats and furs thrown over one shoulder. I prefer her glamurous and sofisticated style so I always find her as a big fashion inspiration. 


MY FAVOURITE BIANCA JAGGER FASHION MOMENTS:

5. 


4.


3.


2.


1.

















No comments:

Post a Comment