2/12/2016

Friday Inspiration:Saint Laurent Fall 2016 Show

Explosion of glitter, gold, silver, animal prints ...



On 10th February, Hedi Slimane presented Saint Laurent fall 2016 menswear collection and first part of  women's collection in Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles. ( The second part will be held in Paris in March.) This rock collection marked the 50th anniversary of Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche. 

Beck, Justin Bieber and Joan Jett watching the show

Many celebrities like Lady Gaga , Justin Bieber, Courtney Love, Joan Jett were sitting in the front row watching the runway and at the end of the show gave a standing ovation.

The collection was full of late 70's androgynous glam.  You can clearly see Mick Jagger's and David Bowie's impact with a touch of 60's bohemian nonchalance. Glitter eyeshadow combined with bow blouses and fur jackets called back to that era.

Courtney Love and Lady Gaga

What I liked the most are high heeled glam boots and golden dress. Men's golden boots are also great. I would like to have a pair! Hedi Slimane never disappoints me. I love his grunge and psychodelic inspired collections and he's one of the reasons why Saint Laurent is my favourite brand. In my opinion, this is his one of the best collection for Saint Laurent since 2012. ( And we haven't seen it all yet! )

From 93 looks I've chosen my favourite .












Written by: Antonia Mandić
Photos: taken from Net
















No comments:

Post a Comment