2/17/2016

Grammys Red Carpet: Who Blew Our Minds ( and Who Disappointed )


Find out which star left us breathless, who took our award for best dressed couple and who haven't looked in the mirror before going out.

The 58th Grammys were held last night and while we're still impressed with Kendrick Lamar's 7 awards and Gaga's David Bowie tribute performance, I decided to concern on red carpet and show you who, in my opinion, highlighted and who failed.

The ones who stole the red carpet...


Ciara
Simple, sexy and elegant...


The Weeknd and Bella Hadid
Bella Hadid's elegance with Abelxo black simplicity caught my eye on first. They were the best dressed couple on red carpet 


Selena Gomez
'' We can sparkle...'' This Calvin Klein designed dress was a great combination of glitters, sexy side cutouts and crisscross back. Selena stunned in it and even her makeup and hair were on level.


Lady Gaga
This outrageous Bowie inspired look functionated quite well. She matched blue dress with high high red heels ( as song says: ''put on  your red shoes and dance the blues'') which I actually liked. Her Life On Mars makeup was great too but I wasn't impressed with orange hair. It doesn't look good on her.


Demi Lovato
Demi always knows how too look elegant. With black you rarely go wrong and she spiced her outfit with black blazer.


Kaley Cuoco
Someone who didn't wear dress and looked stunning. I really adore her shinning white jumpsuit (I usually prefer jumpsuit over dresses) and golden clutch.  Jumpsuit reminded me of disco 70's. 


Kacey Musgraves
She wore this elegant textured, purple and blue dress and left be breathless. This dress is wonderful and I want it!




However, there were the ones who left us disappointed...




Taylor Swift
I know that some people might disagree with my decision to put Taylor Swift here but I wasn't quite impressed how she looked last night. I don't like combination of these two colours. Also, she looked very thin, almost anorexic. When I saw her with Selena, she looked like a tree next to her. Personally, I think that this outfit would look great on someone else but not on her. I expected more.


Adele
Well, she didn't looked very bad but in my opinion this outfit made her look older. She probably chose to wear black to look thiner but that just made her look like che came to the funeral not the awards ceremony. It's better for her to choose something lighter which would fit with her hair colour and complexion.


Giuliana Rancic
This women has a strange face shape. I think this dress was too much. I has too many gold details and combined with gold jewellery was just too much.


I don't know who you are but you should definitely consult with your designer or get glasses 'cuz you obviously haven't looked at the mirror.


Elle King
Simply not my cup of tea... It would be better if she covered her tattoos.


Dencia
Are you kidding me? I'm speechless...



Written by: Antonia Mandić
Photos: taken from Internet







No comments:

Post a Comment